Friday, September 10, 2010

Store Front Suggestions??

I am sooooo frustrated! I haven't crafted in days as I am trying to set up my store. This just seems way to difficult. I am a stamper not a webmaster!!.... ok... *deeeeep breath* lol

I have tried Zen Cart, Magento, and Tomatocart. I hate them!! They are too difficult for me to figure out, not to mention the tech support is terrible. Tried Weebly, but it doesn't seem as tho I can redirect customers to a download link after purchase. I have a host, and a domain. I want to do is, allow my customers to have an account, check out with PayPal, and then be directed to a link for an instant download. Oh, and I want my banner and to be able to send out the occasional newsletter.

I would really appreciate some suggestions on some stores that I do not have to pay (or pay very little for) as I am already paying for a host for my domain. I don't know where else to turn, or who to ask. So I thought I would ask the stamping experts! lol

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If you make a suggestion and I choose it, I will give you the stamp of your choice when the new line launches!

Update: If more than one person suggests the same store, the digi goes to the first one who suggested it.

Thanks =)

4 comments:

Celeste said...

My fiance does all that type of work for me... I am not sure what you mean about store front but he is just going to add a picture a descrition and the pay pal code...
I will see how he does it and seee if I can help you... I am not all computer geeky either.... Hope you figure it out....

Hestia's Helper said...

I would recommend Paypal Merchant Services. Here is a link: https://merchant.paypal.com/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=merchant/product_services&nav=2.1
The benefit is, you can accept credit cards without having to pay obnoxiously high processing fees... And it takes you step-by-step thru setup. I have used it before and found it to be very easy and reasonably priced!

Hestia's Helper said...

ooh-oooh.... and a follow up! They have a specific division JUST for merchants selling downloadable digital goods (just found it by browsing around the Merchant Services page)... HERE IS THE LINK

JustYolie said...

How about eJunkie?
http://www.e-junkie.com/