Thursday, September 9, 2010

Staying Organized Steno Book - Altered Project

There are a lot of challenges I want to do, and some GDTs & DT's I wish to apply for and sometimes it is a task keeping the criteria and deadlines all in order. So I decided to recover this steno book and keep everything all in one place. This way I am organized and on top of things. I also keep track of my special orders for cards and what cards I need to make (personal reasons - or for DTs I am on). Lastly, I keep track of Blog Post Ideas. For instance, someone recently asked me how I make my own shimmer mist, so I wrote that in my Blog Posts Ideas section so I do not forget to post about it (which I will do soon I promise)
                                               
I did recently buy a Zutter, but I still have an addiction for recovering Steno Books! They are so much fun. I must have a dozen of them all for different things around my house. I hopped over to Kenny K to snatch up this adorable digi for the front of the book. I thought she was perfect for the cover! She reminds me of myself like 20 years ago! haha


Ink-Gredients:
Paper: My Minds Eye -Deena's Penny Lane & Bazzill - Textured CS
Stamps: Kenny K - Kitty Katastrophe
Misc: Prismacoloring Pencils; 905, 947, 1018, 1089, 942, 929, 1086, 1030, 912, 938, 930 & 927. Singo Gel Pens, Stickles, Ribbon, Misc Flowers and Brads.

7 comments:

Celeste said...

Oh my beautful book... I just love the paper you used.....

craft-princess said...

Super cool...love all that ribbon and funky image!

Beebeebabs said...

Soooo cute thanks for sharing!!!

craft-princess said...

I have an award for you.
http://craft-princess.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-award.html

JustYolie said...

This is very pretty! I need to alter a sprial notebook and I love how you added the ribbon...the image is too cute..lovin' the paper!

Natacha said...

This is just beautiful! I have made a few now for other people and have not made one for myself. I think it might be time to do that!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Pauline said...

I LOOOVE the colours you've used! Those ribbons and fibres and just gorgeous..... I hope everyone oohs and aahs over it when you use it!
hugs and blessings from Australia,
Pauline