Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My "Little Girl" Crafting Studio...

I have had people ask me to post pictures of my "Studio"... So I finally got around to taking some pictures. Now, I am not proud of my space... Please do not think I am boasting or bragging in anyway! I ache to have a BIG GIRL scrapbook room that is... well... less cluttered! I have a touch (OK a lot!) of OCD and if things are cluttered and not in their proper place I tend to stress out over it! *rolls eyes* I drive people nuts with my OCD lol
I think my Studio looks mix matched and could use a serious makeover....!!


View of the space my mum or friends use


My work space


My baby boy at my feet! Love ya Gizmo XOXO


The 'cutting' station (or desk lol)


The Cricut & TV... MUST HAVES!


The other side of room (MESSY! Urgh)


MY DREAM ROOM! THIS is a BIG GIRL ROOM! lol
With exception to the table in the middle I love this room!
I would prefer a nice working station in the middle.
With storage below. Cubbies that could hold nice wicker baskets maybe.
Sigh... For now I will just have to "Dream" =)



15 comments:

Celeste said...

Your room is fantastic....

Hestia's Helper said...

Thank you for the tour around your space. Those shaped cubicles over your workspace look really cool! Looks like you've used every available inch in that room! (-:
jealous

Tammylee said...

What a great room and very organized. My room is so very small, but I know where everything is. :)

Ms. Jen said...

Your room is fab! I only dream of having a space like yours. In all honesty your room really does resemble that picture. You don't have to make many changes to have it. I really love your organization. Could you come to my house!?! LOL

My Scrapy Den said...

I love your room. You're right you do have more stuff than my store. lol.

Natacha said...

I like you room. I'm sharing my room with my bedroom!!! I would love to have your space, well and all the product you have!! lol

dragonllew said...

Your room looks fab I have to make do with a corner of the bedroom

Stacie said...

Drool.........so much crafty stuff! I wanna come play!! LOL!

Jamie Lane said...

You have soo much space and storage room! I would love to have that much room :) Great space!

Dawn said...

Well ist a lot neater than my room...lol. I always seem to have stuff out & hubby now says its a no go area!!!!

JustYolie said...

Wow! Fabulous room...you and your OCD are welcome to my room anytime!!

Louise said...

I would probably comit a felony for your room! Mine doubles as the spare/junk room so when my hubby doesn't know where something goes or can't be bothered putting it away it gets chucked in my craft space. grrrr. Loved having a loo at all your yummy crafty bits and bobs too.lol.

Jenn said...

Your little girl studio is a dream studio to me! My tiny little office gets the job done though... for now : )

Viv said...

You're so lucky! I've got a small room that doubles as a spareroom, junkroom and have to work around 4 dogs and a cat at my feet! LOL!

Kim Kelley said...

Love your room! I have been messing around with mine for awhile and have finally decided to keep it the way it is now...if you want to see you can check it out on my blog http://itsallaboutcrafting.blogspot.com/ it's a few posts back!