Monday, September 6, 2010

My Inkie Fingers In the SPOTLIGHT!!!

I kind of had a crummy weekend, so when I received an email from MyGrafico telling me I won last weeks Challenge (You may remember the this card I submitted) it really made my day! I won some adorable digi stamps that I will soon be playing with! Check me out "In the Spotlight Here" It's things like this that remind me that all my creativity and hard work doesn't go unnoticed. I will be submitting another card this week as when you submit for 3-4 challenges in a row you get considered for the GDT. So that is my main goal =)

If you have not checked out the MyGrafico Site or Challenge Blog yet you are really missing out!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

And...she's back!!

cgl1539 said...

Congratulations! I went to look at your card and spotlight entry wonderful card!

My Scrapy Den said...

Contratulations Cindy-Lynn. I you did an amazing job on that card as you do in everything you do!

patti b said...

Congrats my friend what a great job you did. Good Luck on the rest of your adventures.

Sharon said...

Congats to you.

JustYolie said...

Congrats chickadee! :)

craft-princess said...

Congrats! Went to check out your spotlight card and it is great! You certainly deserve to win!