Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Inkie Fingers Blog Candy Winner!!!

First off I wanted to say thank you for all the wonderful comments, linking to me, and support. It really gave my blog the boost I was looking for. Not to mention, I have met some wonderful fellow stampers! I am following so many amazing blogs now as a result of your playing along. I can't wait to for my RSS feed to pop into my inbox and see what you all come up with next =)

Now for our winner..... Drumroll...... Let's all give a cheer for Stacie from All Things Crafty she is the very first winner for My Inkie Fingers first Blog Candy! Congrats Stacie. Please email me with your personal info so I can get this package shipped off to you right away so you can play with your new goodies!!

Watch for more blog candy soon! Don't forget I am looking for a Digital Stamp Artist and will have a DT Call just before the Digital Stamps are ready to be launched! So keep an eye out for that too. My Inkie Fingers is excited and thanks all my loyal readers and fellow bloggers for being a part of my success (((hugs)))

4 comments:

Jamie Lane said...

Congrats Stacie!

Ms. Jen said...

Congrats Stacie and I'm looking forward to all your blog has to offer. Woohoo

Hestia's Helper said...

Darn {snapping fingers!!} I saw "Stacie" and got excited, then saw it wasn't ME Stacie but another gal with MY name! BUMMER for me! Good for her! (-:

craft-princess said...

What...I won??!!!! WOOT WOOT!! Thank you soooooo much!!
I will be e-mailing you right away!!

-Stacie