Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm Sweet, Fabulous & Sassy! Altered Project

I have been stalking a few blogs in search of some challenges that appeal to me. I recently found All Sorts & Charisma Cardz.

All Sorts has a challenge for 3 punches for Week 70 & Charisma Cardz has a neat card sketch for Challenge # 37. So I did em' both! Even though this is not a card, I still think it was pretty creative =)
I am especially thrilled about it because not only is an altered project (my favorite way to play) but it was something I actually made for myself! *grin*


I adore Uptown Angel by Kenny K and I have been meaning to buy it for a while. Let's just say I was inspired to grab her today. I had a super fantastic day and am feeling pretty Sweet, Fabulous and Sassy all at the same time. I can't reveal my super exciting news until tomorrow, but let me tell you this... You will understand the sentiment I created for this image when I spill it tomorrow! lol

If you like this sentiment, watch for it to be available soon over at My Inkie Fingers - Digi's With Attitude. Yes, you read that right... I just revealed the new store name! Wait until you all get a sneak peak at the new stamp line. I am hoping to post a rough draft sneak peek on Friday. Cross your fingers XXXX!!!!


I love coloring with my prismas, but am secretly aching to invest in some Copics. I think my coloring is pretty good, but the copic colored images really blow my coloring right out of the water! I used a lot of my glitter Sakura Gel Pens on this image, and used spray glitter on the image and the black bg where the rhinestone flourish is. I love anything that sparkles!


In this close up you can see where I used the punches and made my own flowers for the All Sortz Challenge I also sprayed them with Shimmer Spray to make them sparkle. I have a new found love for making my own flowers from punches. I am sure many of you already know how to do this. If you don't and would like me to do a tutorial I can (if more than one person asks) If not you can always check out Penny Duncan Creations. She has a great tutorial over on her blog. Here is a link to her Flower Tutorials. Be warned... your jaw will DROP! She has some amazing flowers!!

Ink-Gredients

Digi Stamp: Kenny K - Uptown Angel
Paper: TPC Studio, Bazzill Textured CS
Coloring: Prismacolored
Hair: 941, 947 &1084
Top: 930, 1018 & 938
Pants: 949 & 938
Face: 927
Shoes: Sakura Shimmer Gel Pens
Tombo for shading.
Ink-Bellishments: Flower punches, brads,
Rhinestone Flourish, Ribbon & Buttons


Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin (((Hugs)))

9 comments:

Celeste said...

Absoutely beautiful... I love everything about it...

Ms. Jen said...

Fab frame! You rocked this. The colors are great and I love all the bling.

Juanita said...

Awesome project, love pink and black. Fab paper and swirly bling.

Fleur said...

Wow what a stunner, I live this,
Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

craft-princess said...

Super sweet and sassy! ... for some reason I must of been thinking about chinese food because I almost said sweet and sour! LOL!

Sharon said...

Oh I love everything about this card. The colors are fabulous.

Leah the Orange said...

what a FABBY little project! awesome creation, Cindy-Lynn, and LOVE how you incorporated the circle elements of our sketch into your flourish on the right.

thanks so much for joining the Charisma Gals - you rocked our sketch challenge! :D

scotspanda said...

oooh this is gorgeous, love the imgae the paper and the flowers....in fact I love it all lol

thanks for joining in with the Allsorts fun this week

Amanda xx

JustYolie said...

Pretty cool...a little rock princess flair! Love it!