Saturday, September 25, 2010

I won a MUMMY RILEY!! Neeeener!! *wink*

*Hangs head in shame* Sorry, I had to brag and tease! As I NEVER win anything! Well... I did win $2 on that lottery ticket once...

At any rate, I played along in Riley and Company's Blog Hop last night. It was totally worth it too! Their DT is awesome! They all are so talented. Thank goodness I get Cathy Edgar's RSS feed or I would have missed it. You really have to check out the new Fall & Halloween Riley's! He is just too stinkin' cute!! I am so excited as because I won on Cathy's blog for the blog hop I get my very own Mummy Riley I have been so buzy all week with sifting thru DT ap's and working with my AMAZING artist, joining the MyGrafico DT, and trying to stay sane.. I didn't even realize there was a blog hop until the last minute. Next time I promise to let you all know.


Isn't he ADORABLE?!?!

Sorry I don't have anything else to post today (except my bragging lol). I am bustin' a move to try to catch up to my artist and design sentiments for Gretchen. I am hoping to be somewhat caught up soon.

Click Gretchen's name for your chance to win her =)

(((Hugs)))

3 comments:

thefrugalcrafter said...

congrats on the Riley, everyone deserves to win something! he is cute too!

Stacie said...

Oh my goodness that stamp is adorable!! CONGRATS on your win!

If you haven't already checked out the stamping vacation blog hop going on head over to my blog! I also have new store candy! Lots going on if our interested!!

Mama Bear Stonich's Craft Blog said...

OMG a little jealous :P but riley is the cutest. I have a couple stamps of him a fave of mine! congrats on the win