Sunday, September 19, 2010

Halloween Challenge - Witchy Kitty

YAY!! I am home!! Home and stampin my lil' heart out, reading DT applications, getting the rough draft of the stamp line ready for the artist finalists, getting posts ready, catchin up on my favorite blogs, walkin the dog ... and trying to catch a bite to eat here and there. Never a moments rest! haha

I have been anxiously awaiting the Just Inklined Halloween Challenge because I just LOVE their stamps. They have such a unique line! I recently purchased "Halloween Kitty" Did you know that if you sign up for their newsletter you get free digi's and discounts? If you not already on their mailing list what are you waiting for?? You can sign up on the same page I linked to for the stamp =)



I don't normally combine challenges, but I saw the Friday Sketcher Challenge at Friday Sketches and had to play along and combine it with Just Inklined Challenge. Of course, as with any sketch, it's just a guideline, so I went with it. Besides, who doesn't love playing along when not only can you create a great project you can possibly win cool prizes? Duh!



I had this cute little witch hat, and couldn't help myself. I had to tilt it on the kitty's ear. I thought it matched perfectly! I wish you could see all the Sakura Glitter Gel pens I used, but they are so hard to see in pics.

I think I may have to combine a challenge or two again, it is so much more fun =) I can't wait to launch the new stamp line and have Inkie Challenges too! How much fun will THAT be!?!?!?

Ink-Gredients:
Stamps: Just Inklined Halloween Kitty & Memory Box (trick or treat)
Paper: Bo Bunny, SU Summer Sun & Eggplant Envy and White CS
Misc: Prismacolors;911,1085,1052,945,1089,935 & 1068.
Sakura Gel Pens & Tombo Shader.
Ribbon & sticker sheet from Dollarama (Hat on Kitty)

UPDATE: I feel terrible that I nearly forgot to give Penny Duncan a toot for her amazing Shaplies!! I used one of her files for the 2 layers under the 3" circle with the digi stamp. They are just way too cool! She has put in countless hours to make them I am sure. If you know what a Nestability (oops... don't wanna make anyone mad lol) is then you are sure to fall head over heals for Penny's Shaplies! I use them all the time.
 


In case you missed it, my DT & DT Leader call has been posted click here for details.


6 comments:

Ms. Jen said...

Awww, great card Cindy! I'm new to Just inklined images and I LOVE them!

Sharon said...

Super cute. I love what you did with the witches hat. Great card.

craft-princess said...

Great Halloween card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is cute, cute, cute! Love the hat, the ruffled ribbon and the teeny candy corn in the corner!

Aud said...

Fabulous card! Such a fun image!

Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs,
Aud

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute image.
luv
Debby