Friday, September 24, 2010

Grumpy Gretchen Sneak Peek!!

I have been DYING to post this sneak peek all week!
I was so overcome with joy when I saw this image I literally cried.
It was at that moment I knew my dream was coming to life!
It is a feeling I cannot even put into words...
It was a very emotional moment for me.
Diana (my artist)  more than delivered on what I wanted!
Not to mention she is a SWEETHEART! I love her!
(((Hugs to Diana))) I will formally introduce her soon!



I am so very proud to introduce GRUMPY GRETCHEN!!
 She is a sure beauty, dainty with sexy curves and
very unique facial features.
Her hairstyles constantly change,
as does her clothing and element she is in.
She is sassy and isn't afraid to show it!

Wait until you see the entire line!
There will be 15 images of Grumpy Gretchen in the
October 11th Release.
Didn't I tell you that you would fall in love with her? *wink*

You can be the first to see all of them if you are on the DT.
There is still time to apply here.

Watch the 'Store News' HERE to be the first in line to own
your very own Grumpy Gretchen Images!
Ladies! no pushing, hair pulling, biting, line cutting, or budging k?
Play nice! lol (I crack myself up sometimes!)

Play along with the Inkie Inkprintz Girls in our first Challenge EVER!
Click here for details. You can win Grumpy Gretchen Digi's!!

FOLLOWERS:
Link to this post on your blog, leave a comment stating you did
and I will pick a random winner to recieve this Digi FREE!

Update: Linking open until September 30th at midnight PST

(((Hugs to all)))

11 comments:

Mari Harpham said...

I hav posted a little comment on my blog about you new stamp line. Good luck.

Hestia's Helper said...

OMG!! That's is amazing!!
Who can wait til October???
Not me!!
HERE'S MY BLOG POST
Keeping my fingers crossed for the drawing!
sorry for the deleted post: spelling error...

Marcea said...

Wow oh wow!!!!!! I am totally loving her - she is even sassier than I imagined. I can't wait to see the full line of images - your artist has done you proud - woohoo, congrats on your dream coming true hun xxx

Jamie Lane said...

She is wonderful! Can't wait to see the full release! :)

Cleota said...

I've posted about Digis with Attitude, Grumpy Gretchen and the Inkie Inkprintz Girls on my blog here - http://whats-inking.blogspot.com/2010/09/digis-with-attitude-and-grumpy-gretchen.html. Can't wait to see more!

Stamping Seasons said...

OMG.. I love this... might have to change my mind about applying for youe DT !!!!! I finish one of my DTs next fortnight.
Hugs
Tracy

JustYolie said...

That's one sassy witch!! Congrats to you!! ;)

Nicola said...

She sure is sassy and looks a dream to colour. -x-

dreams_sueƱos said...

Beautiful all!!!!!!!!! in my country there is so little material, I dream that one day, everything can get!!!
hugs
Adriana

Crafteezee said...

The sneak peek looks fabulous and am sure the release will be a success. Thanks for your comments on my blog and for becoming a follower, although don't know if blogger was playing up as I can't see you listed as a follower on mine or on yours? I have just accepted another DT position but I will follow you with intrigue to see if I could be persuaded.
Good luck with the launch.
Hugs Tracy x

DQ said...

Okay, I just linked to this post over at my blog here: http://queelistersplace.blogspot.com/2010/09/inkie-fingers-blog-candy.html
Thanks for a another chance to win.