Thursday, September 16, 2010

Free Dolphins Football SVG

Seeing as I am still away and unable to create, I wanted to share an SVG I made today. I am aching to stamp and just be in my studio =(


I found the Dolphins Logo online and made an SVG HERE or you can download the MTC File HERE.

All my FREE files can be found HERE.

As usual, please do not share the files on your sites. Please link back to my blog. Comments are very much appreciated for downloading my files =)

Enjoy!

(P.S. The deadline for the Artist Call I posted has been changed. If you are still wanting to apply please see the post for the new deadline. I will also be posting my DT Call very very soon!)

3 comments:

Jamie Lane said...

Cute file...if you like dolphins :)

Tammylee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammylee said...

Just found you and will be back!