Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Free Digi Posey Bratz

I wasn't feeling too bad after my surgery...until the meds and freezing wore off that is. So I had to take a pain killer, and kinda feel crummy. I normally put my posts together the day before. But the pain killers are making it a tad hard to concentrate... not to mention TYPE!! I have already corrected 6 typos! haha

In order to make it easy on myself I am just going to post a free digi today. Actually, I was thinking about doing a free digi day once a week so let me know what you think ok? I would love to do it if there is a intrest. Maybe even a Free SVG Day too??? Hmmmm

Seeing as everyone loved the Bratz girl last week I wanted to treat you all and post another. Isn't she just Posey Posh?? I love her! I picture her sitting in the main stamped image (white part) with her skirt and legs hanging out onto the card! Show me what you create with her! I would love to see =) Post a link in the comments if you like!

                                    

*Please remember to link back to this post if you would like to share her or your creations*


Your Comments Really Do Make My Day *bats lashes*

11 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for such a fabulous freebie.

Julie W x

Barbara said...

THANK YOU FOR THE DELIGHTFUL FREEBIE. HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, there are always people looking for freebies.

Hope you feel better soon! Take the pills regular for a while to heal without pain girl.

lis-m said...

love it ..thank you for sharing .x

JustYolie said...

Thanks for sharing! I left you an award on my blog!

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you for the digi. Hope you feel better soon.

Judy said...

Thanks for sharing this cute digi.

Jaspere said...

Thanks for the free digi. I made a quick card with it last night.

http://jaspere-jaspereslittlecorner.blogspot.com/2010/09/fashionista.html

carol said...

thanks for the freebie, just what i am looking for...x carol

BlackBird said...

Thank you for this freebie.

Maureen said...

Thank you for sharing!!