Friday, September 17, 2010

Digital Paper Download Heaven! All FREE!!

I recently found a new love for Digital Papers. Seeing as I live in the middle of (practically) nowhere it is hard for me to find all the Designer Papers that I love. Or new ones to fall in love with. No matter the size of the digi paper downloaded you can always print them on your 8-1/2 X 11 cardstock & printer. When you figure the cost out per sheet, it really is a lot cheaper than buying designer paper. Now, I have purchased some digital papers recently, but I got to thinking... I was curious if I could find any good digital papers online. Oh my! Did I ever!! Then I thought what kind of person would I be if I didn't share the links with all of you? *bats lashes*

Here are the 2 best links I found (so far) Feel free to share your favorite links (for free digi papers) in the comments.

Shabby Princess
Computer Scrapbook.com

I only saved the digital papers, and not the elements as I am just not ready to 'digi scrap'. I am a texture, layer and feel it person. I just can't wrap my head around scrappin on the pc yet... not sure I ever will. I know there are some AMAZING digi scrappers out there, but I am just not ready to go there yet.

Enjoy the links =)

2 comments:

Celeste said...

I am right there with you...digital paper is awesome... I use it all the time when I just don't have that right patternm... I can't wait to learn to make my own...

Cindy in Wisconsin said...

Cindy-Lynn, you might want to check out the following sites as well: www.scrapbookscrapbook.com -- GREAT digi-papers and ALL free! Also, www.scrapbookflair.com -- they do have membership plans now, but I think you can still download the newest Designer sets for free; a 1yr membership doesn't cost much & gives you access to ALL of their Designer sets -- LOTS of great stuff there! I LOVE them both! Also there are free digi papers/sets at www.twopeasinabucket.com and at www.paperprintables.com. I think you'll find some great stuff on all of these sites.