Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What Have I been Up To?

The free trial for my Photoshop ran out, and I just didn't want to spend the $ on purchasing it, so I couldn't upload any photos as I couldn't watermark them. So that brought everything to a halt as well. However, I recently downloaded Paint.Net which I really like. It is very similar to Photoshop, but FREE!! So now I can edit all my photos and do that I need to upload them online.
I have also been diving deeper into my Make The Cut program and learning all about Inscape (Inscape is also FREE). I am amazed at everything I have learned, not to mention the really cool things I can create! I promise to share everything I make with all of you.

In the meantime, I will post some of the pages I have made a while ago. Forgive me for not including the "Ingredients" but I lost the papers I had everything written down on =(

I have uploaded any SVGs that I used on the pages so I could share them with all of you.

I absolutely LOVE Survivor! This past season was definately one of my favorites. Hero's vs. Villians. Many of my past favorites were cast to be on Season 20. I don't care what anyone says Survivor changed the face of Reality Television and will always capture my attention! You can download the SURVIVOR HEROS VS VILLIANS SVG FILE HERE


One of the things I miss the most about living in Las Vegas was Sushi Twister. It was a 4 min drive from my house. They had the BEST sushi, and even had all you can eat for $22!! There isn't ANY sushi places in lil' ole North Bay. So when mum and I went shopping in Sudbury (1 1/2 hrs north of here) I took her out for lunch at Uma Sushi. It was very yummy!! I saved the chop sticks and put them on the page. They look cute, but the page protector doesn't care too much for them in my album.

Who doesn't love to play scratch n' wins? I don't play them that often, but one day I told myself to keep my losers for a scrapbook page. I am such a hoarder. I keep everything! So these are all losing tickets but the idea is there. Imagine... I always imagine what I would spend the money on if I did actually win anything substancial so the paper pieces of journaling are all the things I would do with the cash if (and when) I win. Sorry no SVGs for this layout as I used Chipboard pieces.
Well, that's all for today. Thanks for visiting my blog!

1 comment:

Jamie Lane said...

I love Inkscape and Paint.Net! I use Paint.Net to create all my Word Art! :) Your "Hot Stuff" layout is terrific!