Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Haunted Halloween

I just love Halloween, and when I saw a really cute card on Leigh's Blog. I just had to pull out, and dust off my Halloween papers! Not to mention I have finally figured out the right place and background to take my photos. So I was super excited at how well the images turned out for this card.

This was such a fun card! I cased the Sizzix website (not sure if I am allowed to do that or not) but I found a really cool haunted house on their site. So I cut it in my MTC. I have uploaded all the SVG's I used on the card into one neat little file for you HERE.  The image I found on the internet at FreeColoring.org. I altered it to suit what I wanted to do.


I really enjoy picking through coloring book pages for me free digi stamps. I was also really surprized that the ink from my printer does not bleed when I prisma color them! So that is a major bonus. I use Conqueror CX22 Diamond White 80# Paper and have an HP C6180 All in One. So that combo is awesome for all you Prisma Color Lovers.



Isn't this image just the cutest? I love her! I am sure I will use her many times this Halloween. I'm kinda bummed that a fleck of glitter I used on the house dried in the witches eye, but I can live with it. With my luck you probably wouldn't have even noticed if I didn't mention it right? lol

Ink-Gredients:
Papers: Bo Bunny, Reminisce, SU - Pumpkin Pie & Grey and Bazzill.
Stamps: Coloring Book Page
Misc: Reminisce Stickers (moon), Martha Stewart Onyx Glitter, Misc Ribbon, Singo & Sakura Pens, Prisma Colors; 945,1050,1089,935,942,912,1026,938,996,1032 and the Grey Shading Tombo Marker.

No comments: