Monday, August 23, 2010

Got My Mojo On!

If you haven't ever seen Mojo Monday you must run over there right after you are done here! Julee's Blog has the best sketches. There is a huge archive also, so if you need inspiration that is the place to go

I play along often, but as I didn't have a photo editing program I couldn't upload my cards. Of course I have fixed that issue, so now you can see what I created with the Mojo Sketch


I was surfing on Google for some coloring book images when I found this Bratz Girl! She is just divine! I love her =) So of course I had to print her as a digi stamp. I have uploaded her HERE for you to use. Please remember to link back to me if you use her on your blog.

Ink-gredients:
Paper: Memmory Box 6 X 6 - Romance Collection
           Stampin' Up! - Chocolate Chip
           Conqueror White
Stamps: Bratz Digi Stamp
Misc: Cuttlebug Snowflakes Embossing Folder, Misc Ribbons, Hair Bobby Pin from Dollarama, Prismacolor Pencils: PC 935, 938, 927, 930, 947, 997, 1050 & 929. Sakura Gel Pens & Stickles.

2 comments:

Sue said...

she is cute thank you so much for sharing

Maureen said...

Great image....love these digi stamps...thank you!!