Friday, August 27, 2010

Guest Designer Submission - OOPS!!

They have a call for a guest designer over at Just Inklined Digital Stamps. I was so excited to find out about it today! I have no idea how I missed it being posted. Anyhow, I rushed home early from my parents anniversary dinner so I could make a card to submit. HOWEVER....!!!! The midnight submission deadline was not midnight PST =( Boo Hiss So obviously I am too late this time around. Sigh....

I will still share the card with all of you as Just Inklined has some adorable Digi Stamps so you should definitely check them out.


For this card I used some totally de-lish Bo Bunny Papers, and outlined the web with my black glitter sakura gel pen. Made the spiders pop a little with my black glaze sakura gel pen, and added the RIP Tombstone sticker to hide some text on the paper I didn't want. The sticker came on a set I found at Dollarama. I must say the dollar stores in Canada have some AWESOME scrapbooking doo-dads. And who can complain at a BUCK?


I prismacolored the witch (no I haven't upgraded to markers lol - I do love my prismacolors tho) Then I placed her on a SVG File I found on the net. I can't share it with you as I can't remember where I got it, and I don't want to infringe on any one's copyright. I stickled the frame with black to make it pop a little more. Then I used liquid applique for the foam (or bubbles) coming out of the cauldren.

Ink-Gredients:
Paper: Bo Bunny, Conqueror White & SU Lavendar Lace
Stamps: A Good Read Digi Stamp - Just Inklined
Misc: Stickles, Sakura Gel Pens, Dollarama Sticker, Prisma Colors: 938, 1030, 912, 932, 935, 1087, 1022, 1050 &1089. Liquid Applique.

(((Hugs Thanks for the comments)))

4 comments:

Rae said...

That's too bad you missed the deadline :( Again, another great creation !!! I give it 4-thumbs up. My thumbs and Brutus's too !

Stephanie said...

Hey, you left a message on my blog about the August Contest, you should label it just that my post was wrong, thanks for catching that, Neva would have known as this is the picture for the August contest.. Thanks!

Penny Duncan Creations said...

Oh Goodness what an ADORABLE ADORABLE card!!!! I love this....so much goodies to look at!!!!!

I also wanted to THANK YOU for your AWESOME comment on my blog!!!! You ROCK girl!!! I hope you're having a very blessed day!!!

Jak Heath said...

This is Fabulous Cindy, we will be having another guest designer challenge in September so please re apply.