Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Free Digi Image and Sweet Cupcake DT Submission

~ Sorry for the removal and repost. Blogger is messing with me today, or maybe it was the pain killers?lol~

Today I am headed in for day surgery *insert pouty lip here* to have a cyst on the back of my neck removed. I have never had this procedure done before, so I am a tad bit nervous. I hope my head doesn't look like a weeble wobble when I am done as it will be numb! lol Wish me luck =)
I created this card a yesterday for a submission over at 2 Cute Rubber Stamps. Isn't this cupcake adoable!?!? You can GET IT FREE HERE. She actually comes in 4 different digi's FOR FREE! If you want to try our for the DT you can use this stamp and upload your card HERE or you can just upload your creation for everyone too see, you don't have to be trying out for the DT. You still have 6 days to enter this challenge =)


For my card I wanted to use papers that went well with a cupcake so I went into my Basic Grey 6X6 pack stash and found the perfect co-ordinating DPs. I used my cricut to cut out the scallops and 2 layered circles (one of them being for the image). Of course I had to color my image to match the DPs, but I also printed the 'smiley face cupcake wrapper' on some DP to make it POP a little more. Added some stickles to the icing, and flowers - ruffled some ribbon applied some liquid pearls to the scallops and I was pretty much done!



Ink-Gredients:
Paper: BG - Lemonade 6X6 Paper Pack, Bazzill Textured CS (for card) and Conqueror Diamond White
Stamps: Mini CupCake Girl - 2 Cute Rubber Stamps
Misc: Prisma Coloring Pencils; 1018 & 1031, Stickles, Liquid Pearls, Misc Button, Ribbon & Thread.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!
 GOOD LUCK!
(((Hugs)))

7 comments:

Sammye Jo said...

What a beautiful card Cindy-Lynn!! I love your choice of PP!!!! TFS!!!

Heidi said...

I love it! Thanks for joining in on the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Challenge!

Penny Duncan Creations said...

Oh WOW girl!!!! I LOVE this card!!! Your digi is ADORABLE!!! And I just have to tell you...You ROCK!!!! Thanks for your awesome comment on my blog girl!!!

Crystal said...

one word....GORGEOUS! so darn pretty! love the greens & pinks, the glitter, & EVERYTHING! so very cute! thanks so much for joining us at 2 Cute Rubber Stamps! good luck & hugs!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Nice card. Glad you got the freebie and entered!

Jodie said...

Great card Cindy, love the way you used the patterned paper on the cupcake. Thanks for playing at 2 Cute Rubber Stamps!

Crystal said...

hi cindy-lynn! just wanted to let you know that i chose to feature your adorable card showing off the cutie cupcake image at our 2 Cute Rubber Stamps DT blog tomorrow! i just loved your card & thought it was sooo cute when you entered it in our last challenge! make sure to hop on over & check it out tomorrow morning! hugs!