Saturday, August 28, 2010

Free Bratz Digi Stamp

I am really falling in love with Digi Stamping! Actually I am submitting about 4 entries for DT calls this weekend. Wish me luck! What I love about Digi Stamps is not just the cost, but the ability to alter, reszie, and layer the images! A totally de-lish-ious digi stamp for your stamping pleasure which I found as a coloring page. Please do not post it again for free, link back to me =) Post a comment if you like her and a link if you use her so I can see your creation =)

Click HERE to Download PNG and HERE for Word

A little comment makes my day =) Enjoy!



22 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Oh! Love this image. Thank you.
Chrissyxx

bonitocraft said...

Ooh. Lovely. Thank you.

bonitocraft said...

Ooh. Lovely. Thank you.

Cindy N. said...

Good luck on you DT calls. Thank you for the lovely Bratz.

Shelly said...

Thanks for this! xx

virginie said...

thanks for sharing, she is very cute !

Judy said...

Cute Bratz! Thanks for sharing.

Karen said...

Love this image, thanks

snehal watwe welde said...

Cute Bratz ....I already have a person in mind for this one ...thanks for sharing.

HappyExpressions said...

Very cute! Thanks

Our Little Inspirations said...

oh she's such a cute brat! LOL TFS

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Adorable! Thank you!

Janette said...

Thankyou so much for this fab freebie.x

BlackBird said...

Thank you

craft-princess said...

Oh I love it! thanks!

Cleota said...

She's gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Elaine Stark said...

Thank you. Elaine

Dora said...

Hi, thank you for this freebie, she is gorgeous xx

mamichelle said...

She's fantastic! Thank you!!

CatWoman said...

Thank you! My niece loves Bratz and I know she'll enjoy receiving a card with this image.

MicheleV said...

Great image - thanks fo much for giving it away!

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic. I know a lot of little girls that will be VERY happy to have them.