Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cemetary Halloween Card

I have been itching to make a Step Card for some time. So I decided it was time. I am busting out my Halloween cards right now. As I will be spending 3 weeks in Toronto next month at my boyfriends place and will not be able to stamp while I am there. I know that if I don't get started on my Halloween cards now they will never get done in time to send out.


Now, seeing as I had never made a step card I had no clue where to score and cut. However, I found a great template HERE at Jayni's Blog. She even has a video tutorial in case you need extra instuctions. I took a lot of time in making the SVG files for this card so that has saved you all the work as now you can download the Cemetary Card Theme HERE. Everything except the Tombstone & Ghost I created from google image photos. You can find the ghost (Which I changed a tad) HERE at My Cricut Scrapbooking. I can't for the life of me remember who's blog I got the tombstone from, but as soon as it comes to me I will come back and link to them I promise!



Ink-Gredients:
Paper: Reminisce Paper, SU-Sahara Sand & Confetti, Black CS and Conqueror Diamond White
Misc: Singo Pens, SU Chalks, Cricut

5 comments:

Penny Duncan Creations said...

Your card is AWESOME spooky!!!! Fantastic job girl!!! I also wanted to tell you that I'm blown away by your AMAZING comment on my blog!! THANK YOU so much for that message...I am truly touched!!!!! I am SO addicted to flowers too!!!!! I hope you are having a very blessed day!!!

JustYolie said...

Nice spooky card!!! Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! I'm now following you! :)

Beth said...

Oh my gosh, I love the card, you did an awesome job!

Rae said...

Love your cards! You do a fantastic job. Always puts a smile on my face when I look at them :)

Sharon said...

This is just too cute.