Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blah Blah Blah...

When I was blog hopping the other morning I came across some inspiration over at Bits of Paper. When I saw her Blah Blah Blah page I just knew I had to do one as well. With there being a totally different story behind my page I still wanted to thank Jamie for the inspiration =)



While I have yet to master taking photos of my scrapbook pages, I think this pic turned out ok.

I am really happy with the way this page turned out. Printing the pics and making the title in MTC took me longer than putting the page together tho! All these new tools... They may save $ in the long run, and yes we can make some cool things with them... but oh my do they take up a lot of time! I thought I could save you some time by sharing the Blah Blah Blah SVG  & Blah Blah Font Used. Please remember if you use the files to link back to my blog =) TY


Ink-Gredients:
Paper: We R Memory Keepers - Teen Angst
           Bazzill Textured CS - Blue & Black
Elements: We R Memory Keepers matching Chipboard pcs, Dollarama RhineStone Brads, White Sakura Gel Pen & Misc Ribbon.

No comments: