Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Projects for this weekends Retreat!


As a local Instructor, I was asked to teach a couple projects at a retreat this weekend. I knew I wanted to do a card. So I choose to show how simple it is to incorporate a photo onto a card. As an avid stamper, I can assure you it takes much longer to stamp and image and color it to your liking. Those of you that Stamp know exactly what I am talking about. Placing a photo is a fun way to make a quicker card. Think of the possibilities... Snow pics for the Holidays, Spring pics for Spring or Easter. Take close up pictures of flowers with dew on them, your children, pets, or just about anything you can imagine! This one features my Pug, Gizmo.

Inkie Ingredients:BG Ambrosia Paper
Red & Grey Bazzill Textured Cardstock
Stampin' Up! Vanilla Cardstock
Prima Flowers
Stampin' Up! Flower Punch
Misc Ribbon

For the next project I wanted to create a mini album for 'Mom'. I cut the MOM pages out with my cricut with white cardstock. You can also use cardboard, or even better recycle and save those cereal boxes!! There are 6 pages in the book. 3 pages after the first 'M' and 3 more after the 'O'. I wanted to leave the sample pretty basic. That way the students can personalize their albums to their liking. I am sure I will soup it sometime soon, and have it to showcase.















Inkie Ingredients:
The album itself is aprox 5 3/4 X 7.
The pages are 5 1/2 X 5 and 5 1/2 X 4 1/2.
The MOM pages are all covered with patterned paper
BG Patterned Paper Ambrosia Line
Red, orange & grey Bazzill textured papers
Misc Prima flowers
Misc Ribbon & Brads


No comments: