Thursday, February 25, 2010

Olympic Torch Relay Mini CD Book

I have never made a CD Book/Album before. So this was fun, yet frustrating. I bought a crop-o-dile years ago, and NEVER used it before last night! I didn't even know HOW to use it. I had to call a friend and ask. So you see, nobody knows EVERYTHING, no matter how long they have been doing something =)







I used my Cricut to cut out all the pages and circles to fit exactly over the CD's. Then I just recut 2 holes on each CD and circle pages. Next time I make one I will do a tutorial but it is pretty simple. I didn't have a template or a visual of a CD book, so it was all basically out of my head.

Inkie Ingredients:
Karen Foster Stickers & Assorted Canadian Papers.
Bazzill Textured Red Cardstock
Conqueror White Cardstock
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Misc Ribbons
2 Key Chain Circles
2 Misc Snowflakes (that were actually Christmas decorations for the tree. I got them on clearance at a craft store one year)



No comments: