Monday, February 22, 2010

Hello to All!!

Hi! My name is Cindy-Lynn, and I have been papercrafting for over 10 years. Scrapbooking and Stamping has come such a long way over the years, and I have grown so much. I have always loved giving handmade cards and gifts. They are truly priceless. When someone ou's and ah's, or even sheds a tear over a handmade item I created especially for them, there is no greater feeling in the world.

This blog is designed to keep all my followers INSPIRED, informed of my classes, daily musings, current projects and items for sale. There are currently 3 shops in town that currently carry my cards for sale. I will do my very best to get links up for them asap.

Feel free to EMAIL me anytime if you would like to special order a card, invitations, announcements, an item, or anything you may have seen on my site. I will do custom orders, or duplicate any of my past work. I require a minimum of 1 week notice for 1 to 4 cards, 2 weeks notice for 5 - 19 cards and 1 month notice for anything over 20 cards. A single card is $4.00 or 4 for $15.00. All other prices are based on the project.

Feel free to sign up for my email list.

Thanks for visiting My Inkie Fingers! (((HUGS)))

No comments: